[nagdu] Fisher went to School

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 21:46:10 UTC 2012

Hi, Cindy,
Am glad the visit went well and yes, the GL can do some good work if used correctly.
My other guide dog, Freedom David Berry had to wear that a lot in order for him to stay calm.
If he didn't have it on him, he'd be a bigger nutcase.
Odie wore it due to his damaged trachea from a birth defect.
It worked well for the two of us as I was still able to work him, despite not being able to use the slip collar.
Keep hanging in there as I'm sure the two of you can work through this together.
*Smiles*
Bibi