[nagdu] Now Experimenting with Poodles

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Jul 11 22:22:22 UTC 2012

Margo,
Leader is now longer using poodles.  One of the things that they found is
that poodles, contrary to popular belief, are not hypo allergenic.  Leader
has scrapped the poodle program, and for students with allergies, test the
students for their level of allergies and match with the dog that has the
lowest possible allergins possible.  And, congrary to popular belief, all
dogs do have dander, even poodles, but on the same end, there are some dogs,
not breed-specific, that just have lower levels of dander and make great
matches for individuals who have allergy issues.

HTH,

Steve