[nagdu] (no subject)

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jul 12 00:27:23 UTC 2012

This was when I lived in Denver,
I went over to a hotel to give a friend something who was going to
leave for home the next day.
On the way home, a lady told me I needed to be ashamed of myself.
I asked why, the reply went like this.
"Your dog is panting, you never give it water, my reply went like this.
No I don't even think of giving the dog water, I thought you had some.
Made her so mad she walked away.
I feel if a question is out of line, as I call it a stupid question or
remark, they get a stupid or remark back.