[nagdu] paratransit woes

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:58:32 UTC 2012

I find the door to door thing interesting considering our transit service paratransit service in Rockford Illinois is only curb to curb they will not get out of the van/bus unless the person in a wheelchair or blind I can get to the bus itself and if there in a wheelchair dose person in the wheelchair has to get to the basta even get the person out of the van to get the lift you up going so that's what's caused problems for me because because I am in a wheelchair because of my ankle and I can't get up my steep driveway so door-to-door is not always the case

Sent from my iPhone