[nagdu] three weeks

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jul 12 01:19:42 UTC 2012

three weeks from today I will have my dog.
I looked it up on the calendar, to be sure I was correct.
I still am wondering if this truly is happening to me.
I watch this happen for so many people, and then to happen just for me,
I get over whelmed and teary eyed.
I am really proud of myself, George and I got out and did many things
this year, I wasn't afraid to not use him.
Even going to grate Falls last September with George I did pretty well.
Crossing streets and just visiting with friends.
Colorado day has always been special to me, because I grew up in
Colorado, but will be special to me even more, from getting a new dog.
I am so excited I can't put into words feelings I have.
I wish my husband would be there to share the joy I get when I get my new dog.
Thanks for reading.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23