[nagdu] Got my dog today!

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 01:28:09 UTC 2012

First, congratulations mathew.  I wish you only the best with your new dog.

Guide dogs of the Desert does not name the dogs that go to the
students.  the Lions club members who hve sponsored the dogs get to
name them.
I was not too satisfied at first with my dogs name "Leone" But i git
use to it.  In my class there was a Parcel, Victory, Nisha, Barbee,
Leighton.
Special blessings come in mysterous packages.