[nagdu] Now Experimenting with Poodles

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 10:27:36 UTC 2012

It's not just the poodles, but many of the dog breeds as well.
There is something in the saliva that causes a reaction, but can't remember what.
I did have an Accessaride driver who was diagnosed with real, bad dog allergies.
He still picked Odie and I up and I let him know I'd try to do my best to keep Odie away from him.
He told me the hair and dander didn't cause problems, but moreover, the saliva from the tongue of the mouth.
I definitely made sure that all of my dogs weren't big lickers, especially giving that Orleans liked to lick my face.
Eventually, I got it to where he'd lick my hands instead.
I'd love to hear the outcome of TSE's experiment with the standard poodles.
Bibi