[nagdu] applying to Pilot

Rhonda Cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:28:01 UTC 2012

hi shannon. I'm also a Pilot dog grad. as well. I enjoyed my class
time. it was great. also the staff is vary helpful. and also they give
you much. time if you would need to stay longer. I've had my First
Pilot dog. for two years. it will be 3 this year. in stepember.9.
2012. but the school is wonderful. from rhonda.