[nagdu] Mounting

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 12 16:55:25 UTC 2012

I am really surprised at the violence of people's reactions to this
behavior.  To me, it's undesirable, but not wildly offensive.  I'd correct
a dog a lot more sharply for, say, counter-surfing than mounting.
Happily, I haven't had a counter-surfer in quite a while.
I can't actually imagine anything that Ben might do that would make me
slam him to the ground.  Trying to bite someone, I suppose, but that is so
far outside his character that I'd probably just grab him and take him to
the vet instead.
Tracy