[nagdu] Head Hanging Low

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Jul 13 04:23:23 UTC 2012

Hi Juanita,

I wouldn't worry to much about Anise's head hanging down to low. As long as
she's guiding you safely and is doing her job don't worry about it. My guide
dog Gipp also hangs his head down low and people always tell me he has those
sad droopy eyes and he looks so sad.  But I don't worry about it because
Gipp is a great guide and he does his job well and that's all that matters
here. Gipp does have that saddropping eye look and hangs his head when he
walks and guides me but I don't let it bother me because Gipp knows his job
and does it well and  I don't let what people say about my dog bother me. So
as long as Anise is doing her job and keeping you safe that's all the
matters. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper