[nagdu] three weeks

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Jul 13 04:58:04 UTC 2012

Hi Shannon,

On my answering machine I have recorded that Gipp and I can't come to the
phone at this time, so please leave your name and number and a brief message
after the beep and we will return your call as soon as we can. But I had to
change it to also include the Ravenna Lions

So now I have recorded on my answering machine that you have reached Rick
Gipp and I and the Ravenna Lions, please leave your name, number and a brief
message after the beep and we will return your call as soon as we can. Rick
is my  Take care.

Lori and the Gipperfiance and Gipp is my guide dog.