[nagdu] Head Hanging Low

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 07:54:14 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, that's something I have heard continuously and I just let people know that my partner isn't sad, but moreover, he's in focus mode and concentrating while in work mode.
Some people will also say stuff like that to see if they can take advantage to pet your dog as well.
It may just be me, but I've seen this type of stuff a lot.
Odie would clearly let me know if he was done and no longer wanted to wkr, but just to stay home and enjoy life.
Once I get my next partner, I'll probably be out doing a lot more.
Bibi