[nagdu] {nagdu} guide dog in high school

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Fri Jul 13 13:15:15 UTC 2012

I'm not sure that is correct.  The Seeing Eye, and I think, most of the U.S. schools will take students who are sixteen or older.  TSE's limit is definitely at 16, not 18.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> "NCBootman" <ncbootman at gmail.com> 7/12/2012 10:00 PM >>>
Danielle, One issue that complicates this for you is that the schools I have
looked at all require a minimum age of 18 to receive a guide dog. Would you
qualify on that qualification?