[nagdu] {nagdu} guide dog in high school

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:44:22 UTC 2012

Hi, Megan, Danielle, and all.

I had pretty much the same experience, and did the same things to prepare. Things did go quite well, although I did have problems with other students attempting to distract and feed my dog. It's not the easiest environment in which to work a dog, but it can be done. It's something I'd give a lot of serious consideration to though.

Shannon
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesinger at gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs