[nagdu] {nagdu} guide dog in high school

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Jul 13 17:29:24 UTC 2012

Danielle,
Why do you want a dog in high sschool?
I used to march in a band. I thought my dog would be fine with it. She wasn't. I ended up leaving her home when I marched. She didn't like seeing me march. She didn't like being held by to her what were random people.  Many of the people who offered to hold her for me were unable to follow the directions I gave them. They tried, and I think they were thinking of holding onto a cute well-behaved calm dog.  My dog was upset that I'd gone off without her and wasn't calm and well-behaved.
I think I only took her to two events with me.
I marched better when I wasn't worried about her.

Do you plan to run track in college?