[nagdu] Destiny's status

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 13 18:13:48 UTC 2012

Gosh Janice, how frightening for you, to have your dog having a seizure!
Could it possibly be something that happened on route to convention, or in
the hotel?  I know more than once Echo was bitten by a spider or something
while we were travelling, and had an allergic reaction. Just a thought.
Is there a test for epilepsy?
Good luck to you and Destiny.
Tracy