[nagdu] {nagdu} guide dog in high school

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:01:38 UTC 2012

Danielle,

Those were the reasons I also got my dog in high school.  I was glad
that I was able to get used to working a dog before going to college.
When my dog and I started in my college environment, we were working
in new territory, but our bond was solid, and we were a strong team at
that point.  We are still a strong team, and it has been four years.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16