[nagdu] Quit VA new job Cagney is with me

Debbie Eifler edebgiggles at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 01:25:54 UTC 2012

Hi all it sure was nice to meet some of you at the convention.  A couple of days after I got back from convention I quit the switchboard at the VA mainly cause Cagney could not be with me, I am at Alphapointe doing assembly work and learning how to operate the stick pen machine and Cagney is with me, we also get breaks and lunch and I can be home at night with my hubby.  Cagney has space outside to do her thing and she goes with me on my breaks and lunch.  I am really sore and tired at night but I will get used to that, I like to move around and not sit all day.  Take care. Debbie Eifler

Sent from my iPhone