[nagdu] Destiny's status

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 02:14:03 UTC 2012

Janice,

I hope by now Destiny is feeling better. It would be hard for me to decide
on whether or not to retire. If she is going to have more seizures, your
safety might be at risk. But if it was one seizure, then I would not retire.
I am sort of in the same boat, I thought that Emma was going to be with me
until I graduated from Temple. But it looks like she won't. and just like
you with school, I don't have a lot of time to go to do training. But I have
faith that all will work out with you and Destiny, just like with me.

Hang in there, and keep us updated!
Marsha