[nagdu] New Guide Dog Candidate

Shanna slstich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:19:22 UTC 2012

Hi Lori,

I love GSDs too, haven't worked my own, but have owned one as a pet and he
was fantastic! I have also worked with many during my time as an employee of
GDB, before they stopped using them there. I do think you have to be careful
when selecting one for this kind of work, but if you get a good one, there's
nothing like it. Not that my current Labrador isn't amazing and fabulous,
because she absolutely is, but I like intense, higher-end dogs, so that's
why I'm going with the Shepherds this time around.

I like her name too, although I didn't choose it. Her full name is Diamond V
Heulenluft, so just part of her registered name the breeder picked out. I'll
likely keep it the same unless I really think something else fits her
better.

Shanna

Shanna