[nagdu] Introduction

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:37:40 UTC 2012

Kelby,
Welcome to the list. My name is Hannah, and I recently got my guide dog
poodle from Pilot Dogs.
I remember freaking out about everything I did when I first brought Princess
home in February. So you're not the first *smile*. It will take some time
getting used to having a dog, but it's totally worth it!
Thank you for bringing this question up because I'm starting college in the
fall at UC Davis and it will be a lot warmer than in the Bay Area.
I hope you find tons of useful info.
All the best, Hannah and Princess