[nagdu] Introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:26:01 UTC 2012

Kelby,

Welcome to our list. We have lots of different people with lots of different
experiences and different ways of thinking about things and different ideas
and support to give.

I'm Marsha, working my semi-retired guide Emma. She is a GSD who is 6 and
half years old. She is retiring due to health issues and stress. I received
Emma from Seeing eye, but my first guide was from GDB. We live in
Pennsylvania, with my hubby, and are full time students at Temple
University.

I am also the moderator of the list, so if you need help or have any
questions, please don't hesitate to email me at marsha.drenth at gmail.com

Hope you like our list,
Marsha