[nagdu] "Pets, Wills and Animal Trusts"

Elizabeth Rene emrene at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 17 15:50:20 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I've just read an article in the Seattle Times newspaper (on my iPhone) that
I think should be required reading for everyone with a guide dog whom they
might want to provide for in their inheritance plan or place with a guardian
on retirement.

Which really might mean everyone with a guide dog, because we never know ...

The July 16 article, which is available on the free Seattle Times app, in
the "Living" section, is called "Tails of Seattle - Legal Q&A: Pets, Wills
and Animal Trusts."  It's written by attorney Adam Karp of Bellingham,
Washington, who devotes his practice to animal law and serves on several
animal law task forces.

It's very readable, fascinating, and well worth looking for.

Wish I could have copied it here.

Happy tails,

Elizabeth