[nagdu] Introduction

Martha Harris latinanewschic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:19:32 UTC 2012

Hi Kelby,
I'm Martha, from Louisiana, and I'm waiting to go into class for dog
number four. A cooling vest is helpful, depending on how hot the weather
is where you live. We have upper '90s and hundreds. The chilly dog
cooling vest has two gel packs that you put in pockets, and it fits
nicely under the harness.

Martha