[nagdu] Taking my dog on a trip

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Tue Jul 17 16:46:06 UTC 2012

They cannot charge you a pet deposit.  You can only be charged if the dog does any damamge in the hotel.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> Jolynn Page <linnie1516 at gmail.com> 7/17/2012 11:32 AM >>>
Hi,
  My name is Jolynn and I don't post on this list often.  I have an 8 year old black lab named Megan and we live in Washington.  Anyways my question is:  I am going on a trip that requires me to stay in a hotel.  I have made my reservations and the hotel is telling me that even though my dog is a service animal I will be charged a pet cleanup deposit.  I have never been charged any sort of pet deposit before and didn't think the hotel was allowed to do so but I wanted to ask and make sure first before I say anything to the hotel.  Can anyone tell me what I should and shouldn't know about this situation.  Thanks for all the help
Jolynn and Megan

Sent from my iPad
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/vlowery%40dhr.state.md.us

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is proprietary, legally privileged and/or confidential. This Email is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not an
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies.