[nagdu] Fw: Shoppers with guide dogs being denied accessatgoodwill industries

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jul 17 19:41:08 UTC 2012

I'd like the article too please.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marsha Drenth
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 2:27 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Fw: Shoppers with guide dogs being denied accessatgoodwill industries

Apparently none of their lawyers have heard about the ADA. Can someone send
me the original article about the service dog? Please. I think I am going to
send the fair wages information and then now this to all of my friends and
family. I think they will be outraged at the less than minimum wages, but
then an employer for disabled people would deny a service animal, they must
be crazy. I know my family and friends would see it as very interesting.
When are they going to start to do right?

Marsha