[nagdu] Introduction

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jul 18 16:40:15 UTC 2012

I'd agree.  Actually, it is UNSAFE to have a dog underfoot in the kitchen
while meals are being prepared.  the dog could be fallen over while you have
a pot of something hot in your hands - and well, you get where this goes!

My dogs are allowed in my kitchen only for his mealtime and water which I
take care of before I make anything for us in there.  I have a real small
kitchen with a serve-through window and Landon can see me from his bed in
the living room.  This is where the "Go to your place" command comes in
handy or whatever command for the same thing other schools use.  Landon is
from The Seeing Eye.

Lyn and Landon