[nagdu] Fw: Shoppers with guide dogs being deniedaccessatgoodwill industries

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jul 18 16:45:09 UTC 2012

What do we expect from a company that pays disabled "slave wages" and has no
poblem in treating us like second class citizens???  We have Goodwill here
but i NEVER go to it.  I'll use my neighborhood thrift shops that benefit
other worthy organizations like Childrens Hospital, AIDS groups (my favorite
place), or African Assistance League.  I have no problems with bringing my
dog in any of these places.

Lyn and Landon