[nagdu] Update From VA

Jessica Diaz jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:13:24 UTC 2012

Hi
When I brought him home 2 years ago I never worked escalators because they
were not in my small town. When I was in class we had 2 choices and because
I never thought I would be outside of DC I took the Rural route selection
ha-ha. I got my dog from Guide Dogs For The Blind In Oregon. I totally wish
I would've picked a three or more week class but at that time Oregon offered
2 only.
Jessica