[nagdu] Introduction

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:38:01 UTC 2012

I don't think we were taught "go to your place" until maybe 1997 or 1998. I know neither of my first two dogs were into that command. I have worked it a lot and it works. They also gave us a bell to put on the dog's collar to help us hear more quickly when said command wasn't being followed. This is, of course, helpful, since the bell is rather a raspy thing.
CL