[nagdu] First guide dog in years hits streets with master

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 20 14:46:31 UTC 2012

Hi Ginger,
what an interesting article. I hope the dog Iris is matched too. then Hong
Kong will have 2 guide dog teams. We don't realize what goes on in other
countries with guide dogs. When I lived in Hawaii they weren't allowed there
many years ago as there was a 6 month quarantine so I am glad that law has
changed.
Marilyn and Anna