[nagdu] Wild GDB rumor?

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Wed Jul 25 17:16:29 UTC 2012

But even as someone wiht some vision, I rarely get ahead of Griffin.  I usually kind of get behind him while either still holding both the harness and leash or just the leash.  Now in one section of m;y neighborhood which I am familiar with, I did heel Griffin past a construction sign that was blocking the sidewalk, and I took the lead because I knew that the sign was warning of contsruction on the road and not on the sidewalk.  But I can tell you that TSE instructs you to stay behind the dog when going through a very narrow space.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> "Tina Thomas" <judotina48kg at gmail.com> 7/25/2012 12:05 PM >>>
Hi Tracey- That could be true. I know in the past GDB has had classes with
just partials.
Tina