[nagdu] PSA Campaign in the SF Bay Area - please contact me offlist

Dailyah Patt dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 05:52:04 UTC 2012

This one is going to be a little bit different, gang.  I'm looking for an adventurous blind (or legally blind) woman in the SF Bay Area for a very special (and possibly controversial) photography project.  The basic idea is to a) get you some AWESOME pix that will make all your friends jealous and make you feel like a million bucks and b) shatter the popular stereotype that disabled women aren't sexy.  I've had it! lol There's a longer and involved story that I will share with anyone who emails me off list.  A quad, a para, an amputee, a cancer patient and someone with a neuro disease who have already agreed to participate and I would love to see the blind community represented.  It's going to be awesome, so please email me if you're local and curious.

Dailyah