[nagdu] FW: prayers for Odie, please

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:35:18 UTC 2012

  _____

From: Criminal Justice Major [mailto:orleans24 at comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:49 AM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: prayers for Odie, please

Hi, Marsha,

Feel free to share with others on the NAGDU list as I could definitely use
some prayers.

They are welcomed to contact me via email at:

orleans24 at comcast.net

*Smiles*

Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie

Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:14 AM

Hi, all,

Sub says it all.

Unfortunately, Odie had another accident in the hallway again, and my
neighbors, Felicia and Patrick Gonzales helped me get it cleanned up.

After I got him out to finish up, I immediately came back indoors and called
my vet to get him in immediately for next week.

I'll be getting him in Friday morning for an all examination and to also
have him checked to figure out why this is happening.

A staff member at our vet suggested that he gets parked more frequently
until he's seen.

It may be possible that due to the hot temps and he's having to drink a lot
more water that the leakage may be happening, but I can't speculate though.

Prayers for Odie would definitely be appreciated as I am really concerned
for him.

Truth is that I hope for a good outcome and the best for my four-legged
furry partner.

We've been through so much together, emotionally and physically, I'm not
ready to lose him again just yet.

Bibi