[nagdu] good follow-up for zeb and I

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:44:54 UTC 2012

Hi all!  I just finished my follow-up with Angie from gdb.  We worked on
the Asian
market and she said that Zeb looks great and we look great working
together.  I enjoyed
her and we did some patterning to those crazy street crossings and curb
approaches.
She also clipped his nails for me.  I really enjoyed working with her
very much as
she was fun and also observant and I got good feedback.  She liked the
prices of
the market and Zeb definitely knows where the produce aisle is.  She
remembers Zeb
from training which was cool!  He had pep in his step as it was cooler
out there
this morning.  It does feel like it's going to rain though so I think we
will stay
in.
--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
facebook: facebook.com/rebeccai5
Zeb's facebook: facebook.com/zeb.ilniski