[nagdu] Second Try, First One Bounced; Re: Julie J's Message About Surveymonkey

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 27 12:21:22 UTC 2012

Ann,

I wrote questions or at least I thought I had.  For some odd reason they
didn't show up on the final survey.  I've taken lots of surveys on that
site and had some issues like you.   I was thinking of using it for an
exit survey  for work, but I think I will look around.  I've used better.

If anyone is interested the current count is:
0 brown
1 burgundy
1 dark red
1 light red
2 pacific blue
1 powder blue
1 pumpkin
1 purple
0 forest green
0 kacky
0 naby blue
0 silver gray
1 tan
1 white

It's looking like pacific blue is going to be the winner.

Julie