[nagdu] dog products online

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Fri Jul 27 13:17:42 UTC 2012

Yeah, I used to use J-B as well.  I was sad to see the online store go away.  There is That Pet Place, and I am sure some other resources that folks will share.  I'll try to get the link for That Pet Place for you.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> Jessica Pitzer <rolosgirl at gmail.com> 7/27/2012 7:04 AM >>>
Hi all,
I used to shop at jbpet.com until the online part shut down. I hadnt'
had a dog in between tehn and now, but I'm hoping to get one sometime
between November and May. Anyway, are tehyere any other good onlien
pet supply stores?
They recommend dr. foster and smith, however I find there site
emencely overwhelming and hard to navigate.
Thanks.
Jessica

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/vlowery%40dhr.state.md.us

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is proprietary, legally privileged and/or confidential. This Email is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not an
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies.