[nagdu] just for fun

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:06:27 UTC 2012

Hey, just fyi, the survey works well with the voice over and mac, but I was confused about what to write in the edit box. It was very easy to use, though.

There is something I'm curious about. Why are a lot of folks wanting to order or design their own harnesses? Is it just because you want to? It seems to be a trend I didn't know existed and I'm nosy. Haha!

There is one concern I have From what I've noticed, most harnesses for guide dogs look about the same. Everywhere I went, most folks knew I had the dog with me because he was a guide dog. If the harness didn't look like one for a guide dog, wouldn't there be more questions from the public? Then again, some sighted folks out there wouldn't know a guide dog from an attack dog, so I guess it doesn't matter. Those who reach to pet dogs without asking wouldn't be paying attention to the harness.

Sorry for my ignorance. Just never thought of using a different harness than what was given by the school.

A washable harness would be a plus, though...as long as it didn't shrink in the drier. lol
Shannon Wells