[nagdu] Diner Must Provide Access, Not Civility

Jessica cloudedleopard2010 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:06:30 UTC 2012

Hello,
I agree with Robert that the employee growling  would have been interpreted
by the dog to be a sign of aggression thereby causing the dog to make some
show of defending itself. However, in my opinion even though this woman was
treated more rudely when she entered the restaurant with her dog she
technically was not denied access. I feel that her not returning to the
establishment and mentioning the incident to others allowing them to form
their own opinions and possibly not frequenting the place may have made more
of a statement. While I also understand her desire and maybe even right to
be compensated for damages that didn't seem to go in her favor. Although
that being said her court case regardless of outcome did make it into the
news also allowing for awareness of the restaurant and it's practices. I
don't know that just boycotting the establishment would have garnished the
same attention.
Jessica