[nagdu] Nail Clippers

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Jul 30 00:21:49 UTC 2012

Hannah,
By chance, do you have a PetSmart nearby?  It is their policy to provide
free nail clips to service dogs.  I do know some feel comfortable in doing
this themselves, but I am just a little too uneasy and have my guide in
about every 2 months.  I know when he needs his nails trimmed as I can hear
them tap on the floor.

Steve