[nagdu] Nail Clippers

Natasha Baebler guidingpaws at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 00:25:22 UTC 2012

I don't clip my girls nails due to the risk of cutting the quick. I
use a power tool called a dremmel. It is essentially a rotating nail
file. Sand paper on a power driven disk. It takes a little training to
desensitize the dog to it, but once you do nails go really fast. Makes
life way easier.

Natasha and Marie
Guide Dogs for the Blind sr626 & or166

Sent from my iPhone