[nagdu] Nail Clippers

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Mon Jul 30 14:13:38 UTC 2012

I use clippers when trimming Griffin's nails.  But if I take him to PetCo to have the nails done, he has been successfully exposed to both the clippers and the drimel by their staff.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> "Hannah Chadwick" <sparklylicious at gmail.com> 7/30/2012 9:42 AM >>>
Tracy,
Does the dremmel make a lot of noise? Since Princess already hates having
her paws touched, I think she might freak out if I use something that makes
noise.
hannah