[nagdu] update from may and i.

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:27:12 UTC 2012

Ronda, that's great that you and May are doing well. I remember once when my dog had bad gas. Come to find out, when I took him out to do his business, he was eating wild onions in my yard. hahaha! Hope you enjoy your family get together. Shopping, while not always pleasant is never boring with a dog. It's difficult to wait until it's my turn.
Shannon Wells