[nagdu] Nail Clippers

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 01:52:47 UTC 2012

Well I went to the pet store today and checked out a few of them they offer.
I didn't like the dremmel because it is very large and it probably makes
some sort of nail scraping on chalk noise *smile*. So I ended up purchasing
a pair of clippers that look sort of like what you would use to cut wires.
There is a roundish hole for the nail, and it seems pretty practical. I used
it on a couple of her nails today and she didn't seem to mind *yay*.