[nagdu] Hello

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 01:33:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm Jenny from Rockford, Illinois.

I'm in between dogs as I had to retire my five-year-old black lab Brooks from Southeastern last Easter, when he stopped working altogether.  He just stopped telling me about obsticles and stuff.

I've applied to another school and am waiting for all the paperwork to be turned in to the school.  It's been slow going, and there are only two people, or agencies, that I'm waiting on, but you know how that goes.

It will be worth it in the end though.  I'm going to a different school so I know I'll have a better dog and experience in general.

My dog should never have been released as a guide.

I had to give him to another family as my Landlord wouldn't allow me to have a retired guide, my husband's yip yap dog, and a new dog.  I did it sooner than later cause I didn't want to have to rush once I got a class date and settle for someone and not feel comfortable with the choice of where he went.

He seems happy in his new hoe, and I'm so greatful to GOD that I could find somewhere he could be happy.

I hope you are doing well this weekend, and I hope you have a great rest of your weekend.

This is a wonderful group of people and I kow you'll feel right at home on this list.

Jenny