[nagdu] Hello

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 01:41:41 UTC 2012

Larry,

Forty-four years? Wow! I knew poodles were long lived, but I hope I can
work with Mitzi that long. /lol/

Debbie knows my curly girl and all her curls and quirks. I guess I'm
going to have to shape up now.

Mitzi is nearly 6, in a couple of weeks, so I am having trauma that she
is so terribly old. She is forbidden to age! But you know how poodles
are... Actually, she's a very nice adult, still playful and energetic
and a great guide as well. One thing I discovered recently I need to
rework, but it can be done. Stinking poodles and vocalization. Grrr! I
wonder where she gets it? /lol/

Well, for a poodle, six is barely grown up, so I guess I shouldn't panic
about whether or not she will obey her stay young and live forever
command yet... /grin/

Tami