[nagdu] Hello

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 17:49:45 UTC 2012

Welcome Debbie,

I'm Lyn from San Diego and I'm working my eighth dog - fourth one from The
Seeing Eye.  Landon is a six and a half year old Lab/Golden cross and he is
red with very short hair.

Landon and I do pet assisted therapy with our local Humane Society and he
enjoys that alot.  To certify for pet therapy, he had to take and pass the
Canine Good Citizen Test and another test given by the pet therapy program.

When we aren't doing pet therapy, we do things with our blind center,
progressive politics, and active in my Democratic Party club.

Lyn and Landon