[nagdu] Hello

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sun Jun 3 18:55:13 UTC 2012

Welcome Debbie,
I have my first guide dog from GDF named Destiny. She is a 6 year old,
Golden Lab/Flat Coat cross. She is settling down some but is still more
inclined to act like a puppy or be the willful teenager. Her
inflammatory bowel disease has become chronic but stable on medication
and diet; both of which are expensive.

I am a graduate student in counseling at Towson University. I am also
hard of hearing. Destiny's harness has been modified to add a support
handle for be because I have balance issues. I was very grateful that
GDF did this for me at the time I got Destiny.
Janice