[nagdu] back from trip

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 05:41:59 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Natalie, Liam, Odie and I made it safely to and back home from our trip.
The train ride was fantastic both ways, staff were helpful and each of us made new friends.
The tournament was great, despit that although some bowlers did well, others weren't able to get a running score.
All of us had fun which was the most important part.
Natalie said she enjoyed the train ride and would definitely take it again.
When she has a chance to post to some lists we're on together, I'll let her share her adventures.
Another good note is we didn't have any trouble with getting a cab to the hotel.
The first cab driver named Devita or Davita (am not sure of the correct spelling) happened to have a mini van so both the boys and luggage fitted in one piece.
On the way back to the train station from the hotel, we had another good cab driver too.
Only misfortune that did happen was Odie did end up getting sick in the hotel and thankfully, he threw up on the tile floor instead of the carpet.
I stayed with the mess and was able to get someone else to go to the front desk to get me some assistance from housekeeping.
They immediately came to clean it up.
Part of it was that Odie wasn't used to the unfamiliar stressfull environment.
After that, Natalie and I decided it was best to work both Liam and Odie half a day and then let them hang out upstairs in the hotel room with the television left on.
At night time, the dogs were kept on tie down so no mischief would happen.
Nat brought Liam's travel bed and I took an old comforter for Odie to lie down on.
Odie didn't get sick after that anymore and both Nat and I were glad we did the right thing for our partners.
I'm happy to say that no one complained about the dogs when they were upstairs in the room as the TV did make a big difference.
Neither dog made a sound such as whine, bark or cry and the room was kept in order.
Yes, no furniture was damaged either.
Well, guess I'll end right here.
If I missed something important on list, feel free to email me privately off list.
I'll have lots of messages to go through and truth here is I'd rather not reply to too many threads to build up list trafic or fill up email boxes on purpose with the many replies.
Hope everyone's memorial day or weekend went well and four-legged furry partners enjoyed themselves too.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf