[nagdu] Great news about getting my guide dog!!

Portia Scott portiaprincess at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 06:38:37 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I just wanted to inform all of you of the great news!! I have thought on getting a guide dog more carefully, and have decided to go forth with it. Around this past week/weekend, I talked to my mother, just to get her opinion. To make a long story short, I told her of my desire to go to a guide dog school out of California. Well, surprisingly enough, she said that I could go!!

Hurray!!!!!! I am so happy, and exciting!! I am now starting to think on what month I should go, and and am planning ahead so I don't have to rush, lol.

Portia.